Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playground




When we lived in San Marcos, Mason was always asking to go to a park, or go to someone's house, etc etc... Now, I ask him what he wants to do, and he says, "I just want to stay here and play." I can not tell you how happy I am to FINALLY not have to pack up and ship kids places with lunches, diapers, drinks, etc! Mason has always had a great sense of adventure and loves to "pretend" play but these days his imagination has just taken off. In the past week, he has helped his Dad build the start of his dirt bike track, made his own jump out of a skateboard & piece of wood and has mastered his role as the Gardner. Today, he even dressed the part. He told me he wants a kid weed wacker for his birthday and a backpack blower with a pull start, not just a hand held blower. I find it ironic that he loves these gadgets because he screams and runs when the gardners turn them on. He isn't into loud noises. I can't believe he will be 4 in a few months. He is 4 going on 14! SLOW DOWN!

No comments: