Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our little Walker




Miller is 15 months old now and finally walking! I actually was not in a hurry for him to walk, but I was also tired of him crawling around on the rain soaked driveway and muddy grass lawn! He is a little master at the task already and usually has to have something in his hand at all times while he cruises around. His favorite toy is the skateboard. He attempts to say the word, but it really comes out like this "da dor." He likes the little tech deck's, mason's broken skateboard, and Mike's longboard... he doesn't care, he just loves them!
Another big Miller milestone is that now he has teeth! It took him until 13 months to get his 1st one, but then 6 came in in one month! I will always miss that gummy smile of his, but now I don't feel guilty when I give him toast and expect him to chew it!
Here are a few pictures of Miller at 15 months! We are just loving this age!



No comments: