Friday, January 30, 2009

We Survived the MOVE







HOLY MOLY..............We have officially made the move from San Marcos to LEUCADIA! I knew that packing up the family would be tough and draining, but I didn't expect it to be this taxing. I have no idea how we stuffed all of the junk we had in our little townhouse! Insane! We have been here for a week now. I am proud to say that we have unpacked most of the house! I am still searching for random items of clothing, office papers, the iron, and a few other misc. items, but all in all I feel pretty accomplished! I am proud of my 3 1/2 year old son who manages to make friends with anyone and everyone that walks by the street. He is my ticket to meeting the neighbors. He yells out..."Hi!! What is your name?"


Most of all we feel blessed to be living in my Nana's old house. We couldn't be happier. The house has so much old charm, tons of character, and a dream yard for 2 growing boys. Someone PINCH ME please.....








No comments: