Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer fun






June came and went...the start of our summer and we have only been to the beach a handful of times. I think having 2 kids makes beach going much more difficult by myself mid-week, and I feel like our weekends are packed with weddings, baby showers, bbq's, etc!! Tis the season, I suppose.

Miller is just about 8 months and still not sleeping through the night! He wakes up once, it isn't THAT bad, but come on now!! He is starting to scoot on his bottom, hates tummy time but loves to stand. He is now a full on eater... no baby food for this guy, he doesn't like it. I feel like the 2nd time around you just give the kid whatever you are eating.. no calculated plan this time. Why is it necessary to try 1food for 3 days straight and then switch anyways?? I have also come to find out that those baby foods are way over priced anyways, what a racket.

Mason has really turned into a sensitive little guy...but still testing his limits daily. He is such a joy....no really he is!!

So, June was filled with beach days, pool days, Jazz in the park, and just goofing around... enjoy

1 comment:

Carol said...

OMG-they're growing up so fast. I can't believe Miller is sitting up already. It seemed like yesterday you were just pregnant. Great pics Marisa.