Tuesday, July 29, 2008

babies grow too fast

I can't believe it is almost August. Miller will be 9 months!! He is still the happiest baby on the block, constantly smiling, cooing, falling over and coming up with a smile. What a joy. He isn't crawling yet, but oh so close! I don't really want him to crawl, because my life will be even that much more hectic when he does. For now, I can plop him down, give him something to chew on and I know he will be there when I get back.... not for long!

Mason is trying to ride his bike without training wheels!! yep, he sees the neighbor kid do it and he wants to be big like him. Mike has rigged a handle onto his bike so we don't break our backs trying to keep him from falling. I give him a week or two and he will be off....he has such great balance. Just like his Dad.

July was pretty busy with pool days, beach days, birthday parties, weddings, etc... The rest of the summer will bring more of the same....







No comments: