Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July

We went to Buena Park for the 4th this year. We were invited by the "new" family (Grandma Barbara and Maureen) to come see where Maureen grew up and to see how the O'Brien family celebrates the 4th. I had no idea it is still legal to sell and light off fireworks in Buena Park! What a surprise. Mason was a little timid at first, covering one ear and playing with sparklers with the other hand but Miller crashed out in the midst of it all. We had a BLAST!





1 comment:

Kat said...

love the pictures! Love how Mason covers his ears- he does that during songs at rug time, too- as he sings along!
Miller is getting sooooooo big! I think he's looking a lot like you!
Not sure if I ever told you that I had a blog, for Jessica, but I do. So much fun, great way to share pictures w/family!