Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My babies are growing up so fast

This month marks Mason's 4th birthday and Miller's 18 month-day. I feel like the time is just flying by, I know that sounds so cliche, but it is true! I think the 4 year old age is my favorite thus far. Mason is a little man now. He is able to understand consequences, is easily bribed, and thinks his feet grow everytime he takes a bite of food! He loves to learn, ride his bike, and his latest obsession...DIRT BIKES. His Daddy & Poppy bought him a Honda 50 for his birthday. I was not happy about this. I just felt like he is too young and little. My husband assured me that he will be fine on it. I insisted on full gear and training wheels.



I realize that Mason is not your normal 4 year old, when it comes to balance & sports. He is extremely agile and fearless. He has been riding a bike since he just turned 3! He is one tough little kid. I know that I will be at the Emergency room many times with this one. Happy Birthday little man.


I have been putting off admitting that my baby is now 1 1/2 years old. I remember this is when the "terrible two's" started with Mason. Miller hasn't completely broked down into fits yet, but he is close! He is definitely not a baby, adores his older brother, and is soon to be my next "thrill seeker." He loves dirtbikes & skateboards just as much as his brother. He has even mastered the motorcycle noise! He babbles most of the day and I try my hardest to figure out what he says. I think yesterday, he told his Grandma that her shoes were "pretty." He can easily point out the moon, loves to watch movies (unlike his bro), and would eat cereal all day long with his Daddy. He is such a joy and has the best "kissy face" ever! Please stay little awhile longer Miller!!

No comments: