Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Miller is 9 months old


Today I took Miller in for his 9 month check up. He weighs 17.9 lbs and its 27" long. Apparently he has "fallen" off his little growth curve. I got the comment from Dr. Park of, "looks like he is getting skinny like his brother." what? I think he must have hollow bones because he looks big and healthy to me! The doc says he looks great, but wants me to increase his calories...whatever, my kids are not big kids, genetically it is impossible! haa Why do the doctors always have to have a comment about how big (or how little) your kid is? Besides that, Miller is one healthy happy 9 month old who has just learned to wave, loves his kitty, laughs the hardest when Mason is being goofy, and has the prettiest blue eyes ever!
Happy 9 month birthday Miller!

(I am week late at posting this!)

No comments: