Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A day in the life of a Mom of boys



Yesterday was Miller's 9 month birthday, but unfortunately there was no time to celebrate...Mason had a different agenda.....

Mason was a peach yesterday, let me tell you... he started the morning by finding my food coloring and decorating the outside patio and himself in blue dye while I was putting Miller down for his nap. His response... I was painting my toes like you Mamma... ok now.... thank the lord he was outside!!! and not inside... then we went swimming and I thought he was tired enough to crash out on the couch while Miller was napping, and I thought he was asleep so I laid down because I hadn't slept the night before and about 20 minutes later, I hear what I think are the neighbor kids outside, but it is Mason..he had taken all of his clothes off and turned on the hose outside and was playing in the water!! what?!?! my kid, I swear. so, no nap for him.. but he was tired so when he was riding his bike around the neighborhood he crashed and hit his mouth on his handlebars and got a fat bloody lip and while all that is going down, my washing machine drainage pipe clogs and water starts spewing all over the garage...oh joy....... really... that was my day! At least the kids were in bed and ASLEEP by 7pm...that was the only respite from my hellish day of being a MOM!!

I will post the picture of Mason covered in blue dye later:)

No comments: