Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Miller is 4 months old




We have a stout boy this time around. Mason was our little picolinno as Grandma likes to call him, but Miller is the opposite!! Boy, this boy is big. He had his 4 month appointment today and weighs 14 1/2 lbs, and is 24" long...on the growth chart, that means he is short and fat:) We love our pudgy boy!




At 4 months he is still waking up once to twice at night. We are tired!! Mason get's mad when Miller wakes him up and says, "I don't like that noisey!" Sorry buddy, he is your brother and you have to learn to live with it!! They share a room, so he is stuck!! I often think of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I mean, they had one room for everything and one bed for 4 people!! We live in a palace compared to that, and brothers sharing a room??? well, that should just be a given.




This past week Miller has mastered his giggle and smile. He flirts with anyone and everyone who will look at him. He thinks he is pretty cute, and he is:) Mason loves to make him laugh. Even if I think he is crossing the line and getting a little too close to him, Miller starts cracking up, so if it doesn't bother him I won't let it bother me!!




I start work in about a week. I will miss my alone time with Miller but I know his grandparents and Daddy will take great care of him.



No comments: