Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am now a blogger

So, I have been hit with the blogging bug, thanks to my friends who after hearing all of my crazy Mason stories, are saying....YOU NEED A BLOG!!!



I really don't know when I will have the time to write in this, but I will do my best to write down all the funny stories that I get from having a very witty almost 3 year old and a 3 1/2 month old who doesn't like to sleep:) zzzzzzzzzzzzz



For the past month, Mason has been obsessed with his male appendage (need I say more). I think since he is now 100% potty trained, he has access to his new toy quite readily. In the past month he has made reference to his "pee pee" quite a bit. One story comes to mind during bath time.



Mas: "Daddy you have a big pee pee."

Daddy: "yes, and yours will be big one day too."

Mas: "Yes, and mine is gonna be BLUE."



haaa- I laugh every time I tell that.



I have also found some very funny things in Mason pants these days. A few weeks ago, we were at a friends house and he was walking around acting all funny. I asked him if he had to go to the bathroom. He says, "no." He keeps walking around and acting strange, so I go check his pants....

He had put his friends plastic hot dog's in his underwear. Now, there was a ton of play-food around the house....why did he pick the Hot Dog's??????????????

The other day at the splash park, I found some change in this swim trunks...I guess he was waiting to see if the Ice Cream Man was going to show up????????????

As for Miller, he is still too young to make me laugh with stories, although he does make me yawn a lot!! He is learning to sleep on his own, without the boob as his pacifier!! He is getting so big and his smiles melt my heart daily.



This is just the start to the stories I will have as a Mother of 2 boys!! Stay tuned....



A picture of my gorgeous boys...

4 comments:

Sara said...

I like it! Very cute and now I won't feel so far away! Love you guys lots! The Thomas Family

Mike & Chris said...

Great! It will be wonderful to experience everyday happenings with the M's. We love you. Grandma & Big Papa.

Kat said...

that is the funniest story i've heard in a long time!!!!! thanks for the laugh, good ole mason ;)

Mo said...

This is so cool!! I credit you my dear with opening up a whole new world for me on the computer, and in my heart!