Friday, July 31, 2009

Pink




Wow...you would think that I am the new Mom with the lack of postings here! On 070809 my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Brooke Ryann. I was lucky enough to be there for the birth. I missed my older niece, Paige, being born...because I was 36 weeks pregnant and couldn't get to Japan!! So, being in the room for Brooke's birth was more than a gift. I feel a special connection to Brooke. I miss her after a few days, I want to hold her, cuddle her, love her. Maybe it is because this might be the last baby in our family for awhile?!?! Or maybe it is because I witnessed her coming into this world. Whatever it is...I love this little girl, and all the PINKness that she brings into this world.



2 comments:

Kat said...

awww, she's so precious! love that first picture of her, and the one of the two of you.
and how cool is it that her bday is 070809???? i totally nevered realized that!
congrats on becoming an auntie again :)

Carol said...

omg that 1st pic should be the on the announcement.