Thursday, September 25, 2008

A whirwind of a few weeks

In Loving Memory of:
Gloria Peter
May 1920-September 2008


A lot has happened since I last posted... we had my Dad's 62nd birthday, went to Tahoe for a week for a family vacation and to celebrate our friends marriage, found out my Nana had passed away, prepared for the service, Mason started PeeWee Sports, Miller started daycare once a week with Mason, I went to Santa Barbara for a Bachelorette party and came home to lay my Nana to rest this past Tuesday. It has been a fun, challenging, emotional, & exhausting past 3 weeks. I will put pics up of the various trips later!

As for the family... Miller is 10+ months now and getting into everyting!! He loves to crawl and has mastered it! He is ALMOST sleeping consistently through the night if his brother doesn't wake him up. Mason is trying to NOT nap! ahhh--- it is horrible, but at least it is few and far between. Mike is busy with the business, and I am busy with the kids, work, the business, and mourning the loss of my Nana. I keep telling myself, in her words, "Today may be hard, but tomorrow will be better."

No comments: