Friday, May 23, 2008

My baby is 3



Mason turned 3 a few weeks ago. I can't believe it. The cliche of "time flies when you are having fun" is so true! It must be flying by because we don't sleep either!! We celebrated Mason's birthday at the Padre game. He recently has come to love baseball, so we thought that would be a perfect place to celebrate.


I thought I would be able to take a sigh of relief that the "terrible twos" were over, but that is a joke. I think the "3's" are harder!! Someone needs to make up a saying, like the "Torturous Threes." Torturous for the parents, of course. Mason sure is full of personality and spirit.




Miller is 6 months now and sitting up! His favorite things to do right now is to play with Mason's toy motorcycles, chew on anything that comes near his mouth, and laugh hysterically at his bro... He is the happiest baby I have ever met...amazing because he doesn't sleep all that good! oh well, I will be wishing I had these moments back in a few years. I can sleep later:)


No comments: